Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To God

I am not an atheist. I am just anti-God. Right now, at this moment. (All those so called devotees of God.. spare your breath!) My relation with God is that of love-hate! And right now at this moment its ‘hate’. Why is that we lesser humans have to suffer this oppressing heat?? God himself is not perfect. Whatever perfectionism he possesses was only used in making Heaven and Hell. Heaven he kept it for himself. Hell was given away as a gift to the Devil. Then God made Earth, a place which can be both Heaven and Hell. Now Devil hasn’t been to Heaven or he surely would be as unhappy as us poor humans. (Or may be he has. And that’s why is creating all the problems!) Our case is like that of a donkey with a carrot dangling ahead. So near yet so far, always out of reach. Right now the carrot here for me is Monsoon. Every other day the blasted weathermen come up with something like “monsoon may be delayed by 5 more days!!” what the hell!?! Is it ever coming??? Everyday I get up hoping that at least today God will take little pity on us make it rain. It’s hot like hell right now. And I see God up there, giving that poker face smile for all our problems.

No comments: